The Cassava: Adding Value for Africa (C:AVA) Project seeks to develop value chains for High Quality Cassava Flour (HQCF) in Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Nigeria and Malawi to improve the livelihoods and incomes of at least 90,000 smallholder households as direct beneficiaries including women and disadvantaged groups.
- Food Research Institute, Ghana
- Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB), Nigeria
- Tanzania Food and Nutrition Centre (TFNC), Tanzania
- Africa Innovations Institute, Uganda
- Chancellor College, University of Malawi